Without the right strategies in place, most edtech—whether free or paid—is underused in K12 schools. Implementing a learning management system (LMS) is no different.
We’ve created “A Principal’s Guide to Using an LMS” to help you increase user adoption of your LMS and to help ensure that your learning management system is safe for teachers and students to use. Throughout this ebook, we’ve identified how seven different characteristics impact LMS usage. Our hope is that after you read and share this valuable resource, you’ll be able to work closely with your teachers and use any LMS to promote the power of digital communication and collaboration.
You will also learn:
- What to look for when selecting an LMS
- How to use your LMS to flip your professional development
- Ways to use your LMS to stay connected during snow days
- How to use your LMS to offer student-led conferences
- Safety risks associated with your LMS
- And more!
Start tomorrow’s school day better prepared to use your school’s learning management system to help students learn, save teachers time and promote the power of digital communication and collaboration. Access “A Principal’s Guide to Using an LMS” now.