Join the Gaggle Team!
Safety Team Supervisor
(Remote, United States)
Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students throughout the United States! Gaggle has a long track record of success in schools and has been growing profitably at more than 20% each year. We are a group of dedicated people helping schools prevent bullying, school violence and self-harm such as cutting and suicide.
Gaggle is seeking a Supervisor to oversee the success of our team of Safety Representatives. This role will focus on day-to-day direction, utilizing reports and data to make quick decisions, and focus on continuous improvement on the delivery of notifications to our partners in school districts. This role will also support the development and growth of Safety Representatives.
What you will be doing:
• Oversee the smooth daily operations of Safety Representatives
• Reviewing and auditing the work of Safety Representatives for accuracy
• Ensuring policies and procedures are followed in order to best serve our customers
• Maintaining schedule coverage
• Responding to needs and providing support to a team of Safety Representatives
• Monitoring and responding to real-time coverage needs by directing workflow
• Coordinating with operations supervisors to identify staffing needs and adjustments
• Maintain metrics and make decisions regarding employee performance and growth
What you should have:
• Proven track record of working independently and/or remotely
• Supervision of entry-level and/or mid-level employees
• Experience reviewing information for accuracy and completeness
• Responsibility and ownership of the quality of work or outcomes of others
• Experience managing a team schedule and/or coverage of responsibilities
• Understanding of internet culture, social media, and trends
• Experience using a variety of desktop and web-based applications
• Motivation to help others and make things better
• Strong attention to detail with exceptional critical thinking skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Pacific or Mountain time preferred
• Reports to Safety Team Manager
• This is a work-from-home position; a reliable high-speed connection and a comfortable, private dedicated work area will be essential for this role’s success
• It is important to note that in the position, you will be required to view content of a sensitive nature including exposure to graphic content that may contain nudity
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.