Regional Sales Specialist - East, Midwest, West
Gaggle has been providing safe online learning products and solutions to the K-12 market since 1999. Our focus is, and always has been, on student safety so educators can have the confidence to allow learners to take advantage of current technology for communication, collaboration and learning.
Gaggle is seeking energetic and motivated inside sales professionals to join our team! Reporting to and working directly with the Regional Vice President of Sales, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating revenue through the sale of Gaggle’s software applications and services to the K-12 education market.
This is a customer-facing role and requires good communication skills, both written and via phone.
- Manage sales process from prospect inquiry through product demonstration and final contract preparation.
- Use a consultative sales approach to sell Gaggle’s software applications and services to the K-12 education market.
- Conduct outbound calls and respond to inbound calls from prospects and follow up on leads to generate new customers.
- Provide sales support to prospects via phone, web, and email to generate revenue for Gaggle in both new and existing markets.
- Conduct product demonstrations as required.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and respond to day-to-day prospect requests.
- Maintain records of all sales interactions using Gaggle’s CRM application and accurately forecast monthly/quarterly product sales.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions, sales meetings, and on-site prospect and customer visits as required.
- Gather feedback from prospects and stay abreast of competitive offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Education, related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years’ professional sales experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, preferably in the software or SaaS market.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, independent environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team across all levels of an organization.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Ability to engage with prospects via phone, web and email in a highly professional and customer-oriented manner.
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Detail oriented: skilled at providing consistent follow-up and follow-through.
- Understanding of telesales with the ability to take a prospect through the sales process and “Ask for the order.”
- Technologically savvy and competent in MS Office, GoTo Meeting and CRM applications.
- Knowledge of financial applications or school operations preferred.
- Telesales experience with demonstrated success and proven record of meeting sales quotas preferred.
- Inside sales experience selling software applications in the K-12 education market a definite plus.
These are virtual (work from home), Monday – Friday positions with minimal travel (must have ability to travel nationwide approximately 2-3 days per quarter). The role requires sedentary and/or light-duty work as well as high visual acuity; candidates must be able to work for up to eight hours a day while looking at a computer screen, reading material on a computer screen and possibly sitting for long periods of time. Candidates must be able and willing to answer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner during the work day. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
Qualified candidates will be considered on an ongoing basis until all positions are filled. Please send your resume and cover letter using the respective link below:
Regional Sales Specialist - Eastern
Regional Sales Specialist - Midwestern/Western