Regional Sales Manager (New York and Florida)
Gaggle has been providing safe online learning products and solutions to the K-12 market since 1999. Our focus is, and always has been, on student safety so educators can have the confidence to allow learners to take advantage of current technology for communication, collaboration and learning.
Gaggle is seeking energetic and seasoned sales professionals to join our team! The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Regional Vice President and will work with existing and new customers to generate revenue through the sale of Gaggle’s software applications and services to the K-12 education market.
- Manage the sales lifecycle from initial prospect through product demonstration and final contract preparation.
- Using a consultative approach, sell to and provide excellent sales support to current customers and prospects resulting in revenue generation for Gaggle in both new and existing markets.
- Prospect, qualify and coordinate all territory functions including developing new customers and selling to existing customers.
- Conduct proactive conversations and provide needs analysis for targeted accounts within the area.
- Identify and develop multi-school opportunities that can be converted into district-wide sales.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and respond to day-to-day prospect requests.
- Maintain records of all sales interactions using Gaggle’s CRM application and accurately forecast monthly/quarterly product sales.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions, sales meetings, and on-site prospect and customer visits; conduct product demonstrations.
- Gather feedback from prospects and current customers in order to drive product improvements as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of our competition (products and offerings) in order to best explain what sets us apart from the rest.
- Secure top customer references.
- Please note: 3+ years of K-12 sales experience is required to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Education, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional sales experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, preferably in the software or SaaS market.
- Ability to manage 150 to 200 education customers and sell $1,000,000+ in new business and upsell business annually
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with ability to work remotely with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, independent environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team across all levels of an organization.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Detail oriented: skilled at providing consistent follow-up and follow-through.
- Understanding of sales with the ability to take a prospect through the sales process and “Ask for the order”.
- Technologically savvy and competent in MS Office, GoTo Meeting and CRM applications.
- Knowledge of financial applications or school operations preferred.
- Sales experience selling software applications in the K-12 education market a definite plus.
- Ability to travel in the territory approximately 10-15 days per month.
- Ability to travel to national conferences approximately 10 days per year.
These are virtual (work from home) positions with extensive travel. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required. The role requires sedentary and/or light-duty work as well as high visual acuity; candidates must be able to work for up to eight hours a day while looking at a computer screen, reading material on a computer screen and possibly sitting and/or driving for long periods of time. Candidates must be able and willing to answer phone calls and/or emails in a professional and courteous manner as needed to manage client inquiries. Qualified candidates will be considered on an ongoing basis until all positions are filled.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com in order to be considered for a role; make sure to type “Regional Manager - Florida” or “Regional Manager – New York” in the subject line based on the state in which you reside.