Join the Gaggle Team!
Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students! Gaggle has a long track record of success in schools and has been growing profitably at more than 20% each year. We’re a group of 85 dedicated people helping schools prevent bullying, school violence and self-harm such as cutting and suicide. The work is unequivocally worthwhile - we’ve saved over 530 student lives thus far this academic year alone.
- Develop and implement assigned marketing programs, campaigns, collateral (such as white papers, infographics, case studies or videos), email content, marketing content, sales materials, presentation decks, and PR materials for Gaggle for all marketing activities, including the development, creation, management and hosting of webinars, Twitter chats, podcasts and other online events
- Ensure the development and delivery of timely, accurate and strategically sound marketing content for all Gaggle marketing, trade shows and sales needs
- Support the production of marketing tasks and campaigns
- Meet regularly with stakeholders, communicating appropriately to ensure timely execution of plan requirements
- Work within appropriate databases, including Confluence, Sugar, WordPress, and HubSpot
- Develop Gaggle’s social media presence
- Ensure quality Gaggle image, message, and brand are maintained in all designated activities
- Stay abreast of potentially troublesome incidents, trends and national issues that may negatively impact students and advise the team of findings
- Manage escalated customer issues as necessary
- Support Marketing Team, Marketing Vice President, Sales team, and entire Gaggle Team
- Candidates must reside in the United States and have full-time, remote work capacity (home office); ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships across disparate time zones and offices
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing experience ideally within the education or SAS industry; K-12 experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field (e.g. marketing, advertising, communications)
- Excellent writing skills required
- Capable of planning, optimizing, and tracking results
- Knowledge and experience with marketing automation tools and CRM programs
- Strong, diverse digital marketing experience required – social media paid and organic, mobile, video, email, paid and organic search, website management, display, etc.
- Proficient with G-Suite Tools, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Fundamentals (Ads, Analytics, Marketing Platform, Campaign Manager); Google AdWords certification is a plus
- Experience measuring and making recommendations using performance measurement tools and metrics and other social dashboards
- High technology competency across platforms and the ability to transform data into insights
- Strong eye for design and copywriting, and ability to create compelling digital content on the fly; Photoshop experience is a plus
- Eager and excited to test new ways to share our brand story, engage customers and drive results
- Ability to toggle between strategy and execution daily; not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Strong project management and organizational skills with high detail orientation and the ability to multi-task and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently; must be highly resourceful, responsible, timely, consistent, and deadline-driven
- Ability to work flexible hours as dictated by needs; travel (approximately 20%) is required
- Ability to receive and give information in a courteous manner over the telephone, via video conference, via electronic communication, or in person
Although applications will be accepted until the position is filled, candidates are strongly encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume by April 5, 2019.
Send Resumes and Cover Letters to Paget@gaggle.net
Salary is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).