Join the Gaggle Team!
(Remote, United States)
Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students throughout the United States! Gaggle has a long track record of success in schools and has been growing profitably at more than 20% each year. We are a group of dedicated people helping schools prevent bullying, school violence and self-harm such as cutting and suicide.
Gaggle is looking for an Implementation Specialist to work directly with new customers to ensure that they have a clear understanding of our services and to work through the technical aspects of enabling services in order to protect their students. This role works closely with the Sales Team, Account Management, Customer Service and the System Support Engineers (SSE) to move customers through the on-boarding process at Gaggle. A successful Implementation Specialist is able to quickly and accurately communicate our services, handle the technical set-ups of systems such as Google, O365 and web-filtering providers, and be able to collect customer information with very little oversight.
• Handle implementations for assigned customers; this includes, but is not limited to, executing Kick-Off calls, demonstrating expert-level understanding of Gaggle services, and facilitation of enabling services
• Effectively educate customers to ensure an understanding of services purchased, work with SSEs to get customers set up properly, and working with Trainers when professional development is purchased
• Once implemented, ensure that services are exceeding expectations and that customers are set up for success
• Meet/exceed key performance indicators determined by management to ensure services are implemented in a timely manner
• Communicate productively with internal teams to ensure an efficient implementation experience
• Provide exceptional customer service on all customer interactions through email, calls and web-based applications such as Google Meet or Microsoft Teams
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5+ years customer service/customer success experience
• Experience on-boarding new customers
• Strong understanding of Google and O365 Administrator settings
• Organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Strong technical aptitude to be able to understand Google and O365 environments, research set-up errors and research GSM incidents
• Use of CRM to maximize efficiency (Salesforce a plus)
• Involvement in K-12 is a plus
• Experience working remotely from home is a plus
• Reports to Director of Implementation
• Salary range is $43,000-$48,000 annually
• This is a work-from-home position, a reliable high-speed connection and a comfortable, private dedicated work area will be essential for this role’s success
• West coast time zone preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
If interested in applying, please send resumes to Brandi Hammel - firstname.lastname@example.org.