Gaggle offers an affordable, secure, hosted email archiving solution that can be tailored to the needs of your organization. Gaggle’s archiving solution is compatible with most email platforms including Google Apps, Live@EDU, Office 365, Exchange, Groupwise, Netmail, Lotus Notes, Postfix, Sendmail, qmail, @mail, AppleMail server, iMail and more.
Gaggle’s hosted email archiving solution requires no additional hardware or software to be installed at your location with access to the archived data available 24/7 through an easy-to-use web-based interface.
Advantages of the Gaggle Archiving Solution:
- Lower initial investment required with no special hardware or software required, reducing management time for your IT department.
- Secure off-site storage with three enterprise class storage systems in two states with unlimited user storage per year.
- Tiered permissions for message searches. Department heads can be set up for search access only for those within their department.
- Your own Disaster Recovery Program. Data lost through a server crash on your end can be pushed back through Gaggle to your servers. End users can also manage their email online, even when your server may be down.
- Advanced Boolean search functionality for quick and easy message retrieval.
- And much more!
Gaggle vs. Office 365 Archiving Comparison Guide
Curious to see how Gaggle's archiving solution compares to Office 365? Download this quick reference sheet to see how.Download Now
Gaggle vs. Google Vault Comparison Guide
Download this quick reference sheet to help you determine the archiving solution that's right for your school district.Download Now