Join the Gaggle Team!
Director, Customer Success
(Remote, United States)
Do you want to be part of a team that saves lives? Gaggle works with K-12 schools to prevent bullying, school violence, self-harm and suicide. Gaggle is an established, profitable company, growing over 20% each year. We are 115 people not run by VC’s or Private Equity. We are on a mission, and we need your help. The work is unequivocally worthwhile - we’ve saved over 600 student lives in the last 6 months.
Gaggle is looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead the Customer Service and Account Management teams. The Director of Customer Success will lead the teams that are dedicated to helping districts achieve their goals, increase adoption of Gaggle and build value for their school community. This new role will work with Operations leaders, Account Executives and Account Managers to develop scalable strategies for customer success for school districts of all sizes. This person will also work closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Work to ensure the Operations team is always focused on our Core Value to “Deliver Exceptional Customer Service” on all customer interactions
- Develop scalable strategies to engender and maintain true partnerships with our customers
- Effectively describe the highlights and lowlights of the customer experience in order to make improvements where necessary
- Develop proactive plans to teach district and school level administrators the best ways to deploy and utilize Gaggle on a daily basis
- Create and implement successful customer engagement strategies
- Identify at-risk customers and determine the best way to maintain their partnership with Gaggle
- Support the delivery of mid-year and annual Safety Reviews for customers
- Be the voice of the customer for support, technical and marketing needs
- Work with the Business Analytics team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as ways to measure successful execution
- Direct reports will include the Manager of Customer Service and Account Executives
- Experience managing teams focused on customer success
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven ability to develop strategies, create initiatives and track successful execution for customer service, account management and customer success teams
- Outstanding ability to listen, understand and advocate for the needs of our valuable customers in a clear and concise manner. We work with our customers and internal teams in-person, over the phone, through email and online.
- Strong collaboration skills with many Gaggle teams and departments. Gaggle teams must work together in order to support our mission; it's a reason that people who work at Gaggle say the people they work with are one of the best parts of their job.
- Experience leading global Customer Successes initiatives
- This position reports to the Vice President of Operations
- This is a work-from-home position; a reliable high-speed connection and a comfortable, private dedicated work area will be essential for this role’s success
If our mission resonates and you feel you are qualified for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send resumes to Heather Durkac (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vice President of Operations.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.