Join the Gaggle Team!
Digital Marketing Manager
(Remote, United States)
Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students throughout the United States! Gaggle has a long track record of success in schools and has been growing profitably at more than 20% each year. We’re a group of over 100 dedicated people helping schools preventing bullying, school violence, and self-harm such as cutting and suicide. The work is unequivocally worthwhile - we’ve saved over 900 student lives last academic year alone.
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Manager who has the expertise, enthusiasm, and strong work ethic required to drive overall digital strategy with the willingness to jump into daily digital marketing tasks.
• Implement all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, landing pages, social media, paid search and advertising)
• Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high level brand awareness and demand generation
• Measure all digital marketing activities to track against set KPIs
• Implement social media accounts, both organic and paid
• Implement remarketing and retargeting programs
• Manage and implement all activities with media partners
• Assist with Gaggle’s podcast
• Improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Implement and monitor the marketing components of Gaggle’s new Salesforce instance, aligning with HubSpot
• Transfer website from the WordPress site to HubSpot
• Implement an Account-Based Marketing program
• Monitor competition’s digital marketing presence, and determine ways to stand out
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, preferably at the manager level
• 3+ years experience in marketing Educational Technology products or services
• 3+ years functional experience with web development
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Hands on experience with Google Analytics and AdWords, Salesforce, WordPress, and HubSpot
• Strong understanding of both organic and paid social media strategies
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
If our mission resonates and you feel you are qualified for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please send resumes to Melanie Fortier, Director of Digital Marketing. Salary is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.