Join the Gaggle Team!
Customer Service Representative
(Remote, United States)
Do you want to be part of a team that saves lives? Gaggle works with K-12 schools to prevent bullying, school violence, self-harm and suicide. Gaggle is an established, profitable company, growing over 20% each year. Our focus is, and always has been, on student safety so educators can have the confidence to allow learners to take advantage of current technology for communication, collaboration, and learning. The work is unequivocally worthwhile - we’ve saved over 1,000 student lives this school year.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative has the primary responsibility of providing excellent customer service by way of many different channels including email, phone and live chat. You should have a passion for assisting customers and the ability to troubleshoot issues to help resolve customer inquiries.
• Work to resolve technical problems reported by customers via phone (inbound and outbound), email and live chat
• Provide exceptional customer service in a responsive, resourceful, and friendly manner
• Answer questions related to Gaggle products by working extensively within the G Suite and Office365 applications
• Analyze and review customer system setup to ensure accuracy
• Educate customers on their particular Gaggle services and resources
• Work with assigned customers to implement services and to provide ongoing support
• Minimum of 1 year customer service and other relevant experience
• Must have proven experience demonstrating a customer-first attitude and be service-oriented, friendly, and possess a positive attitude
• Strong problem solving skills and the desire to dig deep to analyze customer issues, solve problems, and document the details in our records
• We believe in providing exceptional customer service which will require excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work a full time position with flexibility to cover all hours of customer needs </span
• College Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience using G Suite and/or Office365 by way of the administration tools
• Knowledge of CRM and help desk solutions such as Salesforce and/or Zendesk
• Previous software experience
• West Coast preferred
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.