Join the Gaggle Team!
Remote (Western US Preferred)
Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students throughout the United States! Gaggle has a long track record of success in schools and has been growing profitably at more than 20% each year. We’re a group of 80 dedicated people helping schools prevent bullying, school violence and self-harm such as cutting and suicide. The work is unequivocally worthwhile - we’ve saved over 500 student lives this year alone.
The Gaggle account manager works directly with large, key customers to build on relationships established by the sales team. A successful account manager work to ensure all parties involved in the implementation and roll-out of Gaggle services are well informed of the progress on the project. Once implementation is complete the account manager is tasked with forging additional relationships at the district. It is the goal of the account manager to make sure everyone who is involved with Gaggle understands the service and that Gaggle is meeting district needs and exceeding expectations. The account manager works closely with all departments at Gaggle to meet safety, support and sales needs for assigned customers. Account Managers travel to meet with their customers during implementation, for training related to understanding of services and for annual account reviews. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
- Builds/maintains relationship with customers by providing exceptional customer service, issue resolution and support
- Travel to customer locations to deliver purchased professional development that aids in set-up, understanding and deployment of the Safety Management service
- Compile date for the creation of reports for existing and potential customers
- Work with the sales team when a new customer comes on board, throughout the year when updates are necessary and during the renewal process
- Work with the customer service team to understand how Gaggle products are set-up and administered in order to troubleshoot and investigate issues with customers and for resolving reported issues from assigned customers
- Work closely with the safety team to be knowledgeable of the process for handling student incidents, give customer feedback to support a product that meets customer needs, and resolving reported issues on assigned customers
- Work with the product management team to provide feedback on customer needs and product direction
- Work directly with the customer and with the Gaggle implementation team to coordinate Gaggle set-up and rollout
- Handles day-to-day operations of a specific group of assigned customers
- Reviews data on a regular basis to ensure all services are being utilized
- Provides an annual account review
- Coordinate and execute travel plans
- Experience in the area of customer service, account management (non-sales), and/or educational fields
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Proven administrator experience with the G Suite and/or O365 Admin Console
- Ability to travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Education, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of customer service, non-sales account management
- Experience in the K12 field a plus
- Experience in technology roles within a school district a plus
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Ability to travel nationwide
- This is a remote position
- Western US preferred
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time