Join the Gaggle Team!
Do you want to be part of a team that saves lives? Gaggle works with K-12 schools to prevent bullying, school violence, self-harm and suicide. Gaggle is an established, profitable company, growing over 20% each year. We are 115 people not run by VC’s or Private Equity. We are on a mission, and we need your help. The work is unequivocally worthwhile - we’ve saved over 600 student lives in the last 6 months.
The Gaggle account manager works directly with assigned customers to build on relationships established by the sales team. A successful account manager works to ensure all parties involved in the implementation and roll-out of Gaggle services are well informed of the progress on the project. Once implementation is complete the account manager is tasked with forging additional relationships at the district. It is the goal of the account manager to make sure district stakeholders understand the service and that Gaggle is meeting district needs and exceeding expectations. Internally, our account managers work closely with various departments at Gaggle to meet safety, support and sales needs for assigned customers. This position reports to the Senior Account Executive.
- Builds/maintains relationship with customers by providing exceptional customer service, issue resolution and support
- Travel to customer locations to deliver/support purchased professional development that aids in set-up, understanding and deployment of the Safety Management service
- Compile data for the creation of reports for existing and potential customers
- Work with the sales team when a new customer comes on board, throughout the year when updates are necessary and during the renewal process
- Work with the customer service team to understand how Gaggle products are set-up and administered in order to troubleshoot and investigate issues with customers and for resolving reported issues from assigned customers
- Work closely with the safety team to be knowledgeable of the process for handling student incidents, give customer feedback to support a product that meets customer needs, and resolving reported issues on assigned customers
- Collect and discuss feedback on customer needs and product direction with the account management team
- Work directly with the customer and with the Gaggle implementation team to coordinate Gaggle set-up and rollout
- Handles day-to-day operations of a specific group of assigned customers
- Reviews data on a regular basis to ensure all services are being utilized
- Provides an annual account review
- Coordinate and execute travel plans
- Experience in the area of customer service, account management (non-sales), and/or educational fields
- Solid problem solving, listening and consultative skills in order to provide solutions to challenges presented by the customers
- Strong documentation skills to record plans and information discussed with the customer and to provide data and reports to stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills which are utilized when working directly with the customer
- A large amount of day-to-day work is done independently so strong organization and time management skills are a must
- Proven administrator experience with the G Suite and/or O365 Admin Console
- Ability to travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Education, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of customer service, non-sales account management
- Experience in the K12 field a plus
- Experience in technology roles within a school district a plus
- This position reports to Amber Aplington-Johnson, Sr. Account Executive
- Western US preferred
- Ability to travel nationwide
- This is a work-from-home position; a reliable high-speed connection and a comfortable, private dedicated work area will be essential for this role’s success
If our mission resonates and you feel you are qualified for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send resumes to Amber Aplington-Johnson, Sr. Account Executive (firstname.lastname@example.org). Salary is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time